Dear Participants of 36th Symposium on Hydroacoustics,
We deeply regret to inform you that after considering the current international and institutional restrictions related to the COVID-19 disease we are forced to postpone the Symposium in Poland until another date, yet to be determined. We hope that the situation, related to COVID-19 disease, passes soon and we will send you further information on the Symposium towards the end of the year.
We greatly appreciate all the people who already have submitted their abstracts as well as their interest in the Symposium.
Chairman of the Scientific Committee of 36th SHA 2020
Chair of Organizing Committee of 36th SHA 2020
The Symposium on HYDROACOUSTICS is the only conference in Poland where representatives of science dealing with issues of underwater acoustics and users of hydroacoustic systems meet. It has been organized regularly for over 30 years. The symposium is an opportunity to present the latest achievements in all major areas of hydroacoustics and to promote and integrate research in this field, especially in relation to the countries of the Baltic Sea region.
36th Symposium on Hydroacoustics is organized as an activity for International Year of Sound, announced and coordinated by the International Commision for Acoustics.
36th Symposium on Hydroacoustics will be held in Łeba Hotel & SPA, Łeba, Poland.
The topics of the 36th Symposium on HYDROACOUSTICS:
- Acoustic and satellite sensing of marine environment
- Acoustic monitoring of ocean environment and processes
- Advances in hydroacoustic measurement systems
- Environmental underwater acoustics and noise
- Habitat mapping and marine sediments acoustics
- Nonlinear hydroacoustics
- Sonar systems
- Sound propagation in the sea and modelling
- Ultrasounds in medicine and in engineering
- Underwater acoustic signals and data processing
- Underwater bioacoustics
- Underwater communications